About the Game
Super Grid Run is a fast-paced simple to pick-up but hard to put-down multi-platform retro action game where you must avoid everything coming at you for as long as you can whilst the speed relentlessly increases testing your twitch-gaming skills to the limit!
Super Grid Run was originally made for the Ludum Dare October Game Jam. it was unfinished by the end of October so I figured I would continue development until I' was happy to release it. This will be my first pay-for-game release and I hope people enjoy it!
- 3 Difficulty Levels from Easy to Extra Hard!
- Fast-paced simple action gameplay.
- Global Cross-platform High Scores
- Amazing Chiptune Music from the talented Garry Lee! - http://www.sycamoredrive.co.uk/
- New Future Game Modes Coming Soon!
- Mac OS X
- Windows / Mac OS X - 31st January 2013
- Android - 31st January 2013
- iOS - 13th February 2013
- Other Mobile Platforms TBA
- OUYA - March / April 2013
- The Droid Guy - "If you are looking for some high intensity retro action then check out Super Grid Run."
- Android Central - "Super Grid Run is another retro-style game worth your time"
- Android Apps - "Super Grid Run is a fine example of a great quick-play game complete with retro graphics and chip tunes"
- Droid Gamer - "Retro-style endless racer Super Grid Run races onto Google Play"
- App Zoom - "4/5 - Great"
- Android Rundown - "8/ 10 "A Simple game that definitely bursts out of its modest looking clothing."
About Ryan Carson - Refresh Creations Ltd
I'm a website developer who has recently become really excited about making one-touch games for mobile phones. I first entered the Ludum Dare Game Jam back in April 2012 and have since become compelled to make games when I have some spare time available.
If you would like to recieve a review copy of Super Grid Run or have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org